Here's a step-by-step guide to creating a landing page for fans to pre-save your release on Spotify.
Step 1: Select Accounts
Select the Spotify account you want to use for this campaign.
Step 2: Customize Landing Page
- Enter the title for the Spotify Pre-Save.
- Describe any details for your Spotify Pre-Save.
- Enter the Unlock button text.
- Upload an image for your landing page .
- Select a light or dark theme.
- Choose a button color.
- Upload a custom background image.
Step 3: Setup Pre-Save
- Enter the URI of your unreleased Spotify track or album.
- Enter the title of your unreleased Spotify track or album.
- Enter the date at which your track or album goes live on Spotify.
- Describe what fans need to do to pre-save your track.
Step 4: Activate Playbook
- Give your playbook a name for your reference. ToneDen will provide you with Playbook results under this name.
- Once your playbook is ready, select "Launch Playbook" and you are good to go.