The gray verification badge:
To verify your Page:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Page Verification.
- Click Verify this Page.
- Enter a publicly-listed phone number for your business, your country, and your language.
- Click Call Me Now. Facebook will call you with a verification code.
- Enter the 4-digit verification code and click Continue.
If you prefer to verify your Page with a business document (i.e., phone bill), follow the above steps and click Verify this Page with Documents Instead at the bottom left of the window that appears. Then, upload a photo of an official document showing your business's name and address. We'll only use this information to verify your Page.
After Facebook receives your verification code or business document, they'll review your info to confirm that it matches public records and send you a notification or email about your verification status within a few days. Keep in mind that you're not required to verify your Page.